Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Michael David Winery’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Michael David Winery’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Michael David Winery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Michael David Winery’s web site are provided “as is”. Michael David Winery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Michael David Winery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Michael David Winery or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Michael David Winery’s Internet site, even if Michael David Winery or a Michael David Winery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Michael David Winery’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Michael David Winery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Michael David Winery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Michael David Winery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Michael David Winery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Michael David Winery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Michael David Winery’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Michael David Winery sells and ships wine only to persons 21 years of age or older. To place an order you must provide your date of birth, as well as certify that you are 21 years or older. By placing this order with Michael David Winery you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient of this shipment are at least 21 years old.
When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. The willful misrepresentation of your age or the age of the recipient is a crime in most states, and if you willfully misrepresent your age or the age of the recipient, we will cooperate with authorities to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
To ensure proper delivery, we strongly recommend that orders be sent to a business address where an individual (21+ years of age) will be available to sign for the order.
We cannot ship to PO, FPO, APO, or IPO boxes.
Wine Shipping Restrictions:
In order to be compliant with current state laws, Michael David Winery can only ship wine to the following states: AK, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OR, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY.
* No Offsite Sales (phone, email/online, or fax): AZ, DE, ME, NJ, MT, OK, RI, SD
Customer must be present in Tasting Room to ship wine order.
* No Delivery to: AL, AR, CT, KY, GA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MD, MS, NE, ND, OH, PA, RI, SC, UT, VT, WV
* Customers living in MI must provide copy of Divers License***
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute at www.wineinstitute.org.
* Some states have regulations on shipment quantities. Please inquire with the winery regarding these policies. 888-707-WINE or firstname.lastname@example.org
The information that you provide Michael David Winery will not be shared with, or sold to, other companies.
The information is utilized so that we may offer a superior level of customer service reflective of the quality.
Email communications to our mailing list subscribers are sent only to those who have expressly given Michael David Winery the permission to send them information. Any mailing list subscriber can remove his or her name at any time by contacting the winery at 888-707-WINE or email@example.com.
All orders placed via this website require a credit card. Upon submitting an order, all credit card numbers are transmitted via secure and encrypted methods. Credit card numbers are not kept on file for website sales, unless specifically requested by the customer during the order checkout process.
The carrier will make up to three delivery attempts before returning a package to us.
If your shipment is returned to Michael David Winery we retain your original shipping charge. We ask you to cover the expense to re-ship it back to you.
Michael David Winery guarantees the purchases that you make on our site. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact Amanda 1-888-707-WINE, firstname.lastname@example.org.